The Rolling Stones are getting the show back on the road. The band, now in its sixth decade of workhorseman-like touring, have announced the rescheduling on the North American leg of their No Filter Tour.
The run of dates, which originally launched all the way back in 2017 and was scheduled to conclude in 2020, was postponed due to the coronavirus pandemic. Prior to that, a number of North American shows had to be rescheduled due to Mick Jagger’s heart procedure in 2019. Jagger took only six weeks to recover and resume the tour.
“We are thrilled to be able to announce the rescheduled dates for the Rolling Stones 2020 US tour,” the band said in a statement, “Which will now go ahead this Fall! We want to thank you all for your patience during this very difficult and unprecedented time.”
“All previously purchased tickets will be honoured at the rescheduled dates,” the band continues. “Unfortunately there are a few dates that we were unable to reschedule – Ticketmaster will communicate directly with all purchasers of these tickets with more information. Where feasible, a priority offer for ticketholders will be available for nearby shows.”
Check out the rescheduled tour dates for the North American leg of the No Filter Tour down below. And also here’s them performing in Prague in 2018 if you have two hours to spare.
The Rolling Stones 2021 North American dates:
- Sep 26 – The Dome – ST. LOUIS, MO
- Sep 30 – Bank of America Stadium – CHARLOTTE, NC
- Oct 04 – Heinz Field – PITTSBURGH, PA
- Oct 09 – Nissan Stadium – NASHVILLE, TN
- Oct 13 – New Orleans Jazz Fest – NEW ORLEANS, LA
- Oct 17 – SoFi Stadium – LOS ANGELES, CA
- Oct 24 – U.S. Bank Stadium – MINNEAPOLIS, MN
- Oct 29 – Raymond James Stadium – TAMPA, FL
- Nov 02 – Cotton Bowl – DALLAS, TX
- Nov 06 – Allegiant Stadium – LAS VEGAS, NV
- Nov 11 – Mercedes-Benz Stadium – ATLANTA, GA
- Nov 15 – Ford Field – DETROIT, MI
- Nov 20 – Circuit of The Americas – AUSTIN, TX