Work with us
Far Out Magazine is a company of creative thinkers, passionate and innovative media thinkers and hugely opened minded to collaborative projects. As always, we’re on the lookout for contributors who are keen to work alongside a close team writers, photographers and developers
If you’re interested in joining the team check out the positions available and get in touch.
Social Media (Intern)
Far Out Magazine is looking for an enthusiastic, free-thinking, passionate and creative social media intern to help manage our growing social media presence.
- Strong understanding of Far Out Magazine’s style, ethos and way of thinking.
- Strong knowledge of key social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Reddit.
- A strong sense of subjects covered on Far Out Magazine.
- Flexible with time and to be able to work under pressure.
- Stringent attention to detail.
- To have forward-thinking ideas on how we can develop our social media output.
- Previous professional social media experience is a huge bonus.
- An understanding of analytics and to study our growth to report back to the editor.
- Video and photo editing skills would be a massive advantage.
- Expertise in Instagram in either a personal or professional capacity is preferred.
- Management of Far Out Magazine’s social media output and to work closely with editors, writers and photographers to deliver content across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Reddit.
- Analysing Far Out’s social analytics and reporting back on them.
- Creating shareable social content in the shape of videos, images and informative/entertaining output.
- To grow the following across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- To have a passion for Far Out Magazine’s style and to contribute to the general output of all work on social.
If you’re interested in this position and think you match the above credentials then please contact email@example.com