Dry Cleaning are heading to America, baby!
Far Out’s favourite new band have announced new dates on both sides of the Atlantic for the supporting tour of their great debut LP New Long Leg.
The band were actually touring stateside when this whole coronavirus pandemic thing hit, so the new tour dates are an attempt to make up a number of shows that unfortunately had to be cancelled as the band returned to England.
The group will finish off 2021 by kicking around the west coast of the U.S. before looping through Chicago and ending up in Brooklyn. From there, the band is Europe bound, bouncing around France, Italy, Germany, and Scandinavia. By the end of February, Dry Cleaning will return to the UK to end what is sure to be a triumphant homecoming.
By some egregious slight, the band won’t be floating toward my native Washington D.C. on the American make-up dates, once again snubbing the good people of the DMV from hearing some awesomely-monotone post-punk. Damn you, Dry Cleaning’s booking agents.
You can check out the closest club/theatre gig from the band’s upcoming tour for yourself down below.
Dry Cleaning 2021-2022 New Long Leg Tour dates:
- Wednesday 10 – Los Angeles, CA, Teragram
- Thursday 11 – San Francisco, CA, Chapel
- Saturday 13 – Portland, OR, Vitalidad
- Sunday 14 – Seattle, WA, Crocodile
- Wednesday 17 – Chicago, IL, Empty Bottle
- Saturday 20 – Brooklyn, NY, Market Hotel
- Wednesday 19 – Paris, France, La Maroquinerie
- Thursday 20 – Lyron, France, Le Périscope
- Friday 21 – Milan, Italy, Circolo Magnolia
- Saturday 22 – Bologna, Italy, Covo Club
- Monday 24 – Vienna, Austria, Chelsea
- Tuesday 25 – Prague, Czech Republic, Futurum
- Wednesday 26 – Berlin, Germany, Zukunft am Ostkreuz
- Friday 28 – Copenhagen, Denmark, Loppen
- Saturday 29 – Hamburg, Germany, Molotow
- Monday 31 – Nijmegen, Netherlands, Doornroosje
- Tuesday 01 – Brussels, Belgium, Orangerie, Botanique
- Wednesday 02 – Amsterdam, Netherlands, Paradiso Noord
- Thursday 04 – Rotterdam, Netherlands, Rotown
- Friday 05 – Lille, France, Le Grand Mix
- Monday 14 – Liverpool, England, Arts Club Theatre
- Tuesday 15 – Dublin, Ireland, The Button Factory
- Wednesday 16 – Belfast, Ireland, Empire Music Hall
- Friday 18 – Edinburgh, Scotland, Summerhall Arts Venue
- Saturday 19 – Glasgow, Scotland, St. Lukes
- Sunday 20 – Leeds, England, Brudenell Social Club
- Tuesday 22 – Birmingham, England, The Mill
- Wednesday 23 – Bristol, England, SWX
- Friday 25 – Manchester, England, Academy 2
- Saturday 26 – Sheffield, England, Leadmill
- Sunday 27 – Nottingham, England, Rescue Rooms
- Tuesday 1 – Portsmouth, England, Wedgewood Rooms
- Wednesday 2 – Brighton, England, Concorde 2
- Thursday 3 – London, England, O2 Kentish Town Forum