UK music festival issues warning over “bad” ecstasy pills causing overdoses
Reminisce Festival in Merseyside has issued a strict drug warning after two people were hospitalised due to suspected MDMA overdoses.
Two people, a 22-year-old man and a 19-year-old woman, are thought to be in a critical condition after taking blue diamond ecstasy pills.
The event organisers are working with police and security in order to keep festival goers safe, they said: “We love to see you having an awesome time at Reminisce, but be safe!
“There has been information about some “bad” blue diamond pills.
“If you are concerned about you or a friend approach some help from stewards or present to one of the onsite medical centres.”
We love to see you having an awesome time at Reminisce, but be safe!
There has been information about some “bad” blue diamond pills. If you are concerned about you or a friend approach some help from stewards or present to one of the onsite medical centres pic.twitter.com/l8gP8sLG2J
Detective Inspector Paul Grounds said: “If you are still in possession of any drugs from the event, please do not take them under any circumstances but let us know and we will recover them for further enquiries to be made.”
“We want to hear from people who know who supplied these drugs or from those who took the drugs and experienced an adverse reaction. You can come forward directly to police or anonymously to Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.”
GUTTED to hear this news, having children exactly the same age i cant stop thinking about them. i'm just praying they pull through – Lee pic.twitter.com/efNQb2jhfl