Have Grizzly Bear teased album no.5?

Since last year when Grizzly Bear announced that album number five was ‘90% done’, we have been waiting for the remaining 10%. Surely that’s just a few licks here and there? Well months have passed but we now have the first hint at the new album being complete.

The short teaser does have a glimpse of the sound awaiting us on the new LP, a dreamy soundscape – what a shocker. As well as doing millennial things such as adding an Instagram account they might do the most ‘en vogue’ thing and do a secret drop.

If the clip is anything to go by it will be worth keeping your eyes and ears open.

 

Subscribe to our newsletter
Delivering curated content