Arctic Monkeys tickets are set to finally hit general sale on Friday April 12 as thousands of fans battle it out for limited spaces.
Pre-sale tickets will be available from 8:30am before general sale gets going at 9:00am.
Earlier this week Far Out reported the news that the band have revealed details of a UK and Ireland tour which will take place in September. Having announced their sixth album Tranquility Base Hotel and Casino, Arctic Monkeys have added to their previously announced festival dates with a series of huge arena shows in Manchester, London, Birmingham, Sheffield, Dublin, and Newcastle.
What are The Arctic Monkeys UK and Ireland 2018 tour dates?
- Sept 6-7 – Manchester Arena
- Sept 9-10 – The O2 Arena, London
- Sept 15 – Birmingham Arena
- Sept 18-19 – FlyDSA Arena, Sheffield
- Sept 24 – 3Arena, Dublin
- Sept 27 – Metro Radio Arena, Newcastle
- July 1 – TRNSMT festival – Glasgow, Scotland
As aforementioned, the tickets go on sale Friday April 12. To be sure you get the tickets, follow the these steps:
1. Tickets go on sale at 9am, so you’ll want to have the website open across as many devises as possible.
2. Tickets are being sold by Ticketmaster.
3. Prices start at £39.50, plus booking fees but could rise to as high as £80.
4. Sellers have made it extremely clear that one person can only purchase a maximum of four tickets.
5. The person buying the tickets will have their surname printed across each ticket and this name cannot be changed after you have booked. This person will be known as the ‘Lead Booker’ and guests must with the other tickets must arrive with the Lead Booker – if not they will be refused entry.
The Lead Booker will also need to bring a valid photo ID matching their surname on the tickets, otherwise they will not be admitted.